Ready To Make The
Jump To $10MM+?
The Level 10 Contractor Daily Podcast Will Provide Insights,
Information, and Inspiration To Get You There!
Listen And Learn. Every. Single. Day.
Join Level 10 Contractor CEO Rich Harshaw for an all-new podcast that’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
This podcast is geared specifically for owners and marketing managers of remodeling and home services companies, and will deliver daily doses of real-life, actionable marketing and business advice to help you make the jump to $10MM and beyond.
And unlike most podcasts that produce one episode a month—or at most one per week—the Level 10 Contractor Daily Podcast will deliver DAILY inspiration and guidance.
Most podcasts are 15 to 20 minutes long, but with some episodes running as long as an hour (indicated by a star * below).
Best of all—it’s 100% free. All you have to do is subscribe on your favorite podcast platform, which you can do now by clicking one of these links:
Today’s podcast is a deep dive into the part of SEO that Rich and the Level 10 crew call “weeding the garden.” Rich talks with Level 10 Contractor’s SEO guru, Katie Colihan, to discuss what “weeds” are when it comes to SEO… how and why they grow in your website… and how to pluck them out and keep them from choking your SEO results.
Talk with Rich about your Website and SEO needs!
Be On The Podcast
If you have a question you’d like answered on the podcast, or if you’d like to participate in a strategy session with Rich, click here.
- Marketing Topics – Websites, SEO, Advertising, Digital, Social Media, Home Shows, Etc.
- Interesting Interactions With Contractors—both good and bad!
- Interviews with contractors already doing $10MM+ *
- Q&A – Via Submitted Questions or Live Sessions
- Recorded Phone Calls of Strategy Sessions/Consultations
- Client Work and/or Results (New Ads, SEO Results, Blog Posts, etc.)
- Webinar Recordings (first or third party hosted) *
- Live Keynote and Workshop Recordings *
- Entrepreneurship and Business Topics
- Personal Development